The Cuetec Cynergy 11.8 Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft provides pinpoint tip placement paired with exceptional accuracy and out-of-thisworld spin. Designed and developed with the input of the Cuetec Pro Team, each Cynergy 11.8 is wrapped with a unique pattern of spun 15K carbon fiber tow, reinforced by Cuetec’s proprietary poly-foam core. Every 11.8 utilizes an elongated 9.6 inch super-straight taper for a perfectly level stroke, an ultra-thin white sighting ferrule, and laminated Tiger® Sniper tip to create a shaft that is packed with the benefits of carbon fiber performance without sacrificing the feel and feedback of traditional wooden shafts.
• Ultra-strong advanced carbon fiber composite construction
• Super-Slim 9.6 inch elongated pro taper
• Flyweight front-end construction
• Effortless low-friction and ding-resistant surface finish
• Thin white 0.25” inch sighting ferrule
• High-Performance Tiger® Sniper Tip
• Cynergy Cleansing Wipes (10X)
• Embroidered Cynergy Pro Patch
Shaft: Cynergy 11.8mm Carbon Fiber Composite Shaft
Leaner and Meaner. The Cuetec Cynergy 11.8mm builds on the unparalleled success of Cuetec’s Cynergy 12.5mm carbon fiber composite shaft, the first carbon fiber shaft playing shaft used to capture a Men’s WPA World Title. Constructed using the same Cuetec proprietary technology and components as in the heralded 12.5, each Cynergy 11.8 provides players with increased room for pin-point exact tip placement, while creating tremendous spin, and benefiting from the superbly consistent accuracy, feel, and feedback that has made Cynergy the hottest carbon fiber composite playing shaft in billiards.